NSCPHD1154 Copenhagen Summer School 2015: Physical Activity and Sport: Current Discourses and Practices from a Human and Social Science Perspective
Subject area: Historical, Sociological, Psychological and Pedagogical approaches with in sport sciences.
2) Student presentations of their PhD projects. Students who present must before the course send a 5 page long paper containing aims, theory/ theories, methods/ methodology and specific challenges and/or questions you like to raise in relation to the project
3) Individual supervision by the guest lectures
4) Workshop on ex publication strategies and how to prepare a manuscript for submission
5) Group discussions on morning lectures
6) Social programme with ex. visit to the Danish Foundation for Culture and Sports Facilities with a lecture
The course is addressed to PhD students and young researchers and intends to support them in their scientific work. It offers the opportunity of acquiring new knowledge, of presenting their research, of discussing problems, of obtaining advice from experts and of building up networks. It is hoped to help young researchers to become integrated into the scientific community.
Students will be given the opportunity to present their own PhD projects and to receive feedback on their research both from the other participants as well as the lecturers. Furthermore, the course will give the students the possibility to establish a network with other PhD students and experts in their field.
Material will be handed out before the course at the oneline platform one drive
Via department website:
Questions regarding course content to Gertrud Pfister, email@example.com
Questions in general to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Continuous assessment
- Marking scale
- completed/not completed
- Censorship form
- No external censorship