HCCK03031U COG Topics in Cognition and Communication
The Master’s Programme in Cognition and Communication, 2019-curriculum:
Research Project: HCCK03021E
The course introduces and elaborates upon a small set of key contemporary topics in cognitive science and communication studies.
At the examination, the student can demonstrate:
Knowledge and understanding of
- a set of key contemporary discussions in cognitive science and communication studies
- key interrelationships between cognitive and communicative processes in various situations.
- identifying and analyzing a set of relevant factors related to situated cognitive and communicative processes
- identifying and analyzing the interplay of said relevant factors and their potential consequences for situated cognitive and communicative processes.
- identifying, analyzing, and critically evaluating specific issues related to the interplay of situated cognitive and communication processes
- communicating an overall assessment of said issues in clear and concise form.
- Class Instruction
- 15 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Written assignment
- Exam registration requirements
The active class participation consists of:
- Minimum 75 % class attendance.
- Approval of 3 written exercises of each 2-4 standard pages.
- Student peer feedback on 2 of the written exercises.
- Exam period
Criteria for exam assesment
- Course code
- 15 ECTS
- Full Degree Master
- Study board
- Study Board of Media, Cognition and Communication
- Department of Media, Cognition and Communication
- Faculty of Humanities
- Søren Overgaard (16-76726875687131727968756a646475674375686a6c72716b31676e)
Søren Overgaard, Esther Chemnitz