ASTK18051U Public law
!! The structure of this course will be blended !!
Master student: 7.5 ECTS
The "Public Law" course is for non-danish speaking students.
NB! All exams (both ordinary and re-exams) will take place at the end of the autumn semester only, as the course is not offered in the spring
The subject provides knowledge of basic legal principles and rules within public law, as well as insight into their use and interpretation in practice. It covers the areas of administrative law and constitutional law, as well as the overarching principles of EU law and international law, including human rights. Through teaching in these subject areas, the aim is to enable students to study administrative issues from a legal perspective, and to give them the knowledge and understanding of the legal frameworks required for practical work in public administration.
- Account for constitutional law, including the relationship between national law, EU law and international law, including human rights.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative law, including the Danish Public Administration Act and the Danish Access to Public Administration Files Act
- Apply legal knowledge in public administration
The syllabus is 900 pages and is the same for all students. The syllabus is set by the Board of Studies
- Class Instruction
- 7,5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Oral examinationOral exam and submission of synopsis
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- External censorship
Criteria for exam assesment
- Grade 12 is given for an outstanding performance: the student lives up to the course's goal description in an independent and convincing manner with no or few and minor shortcomings
- Grade 7 is given for a good performance: the student is confidently able to live up to the goal description, albeit with several shortcomings
- Grade 02 is given for an adequate performance: the minimum acceptable performance in which the student is only able to live up to the goal description in an insecure and incomplete manner