SASK14202E Projects outside the course scope Animal Science 15 ECTS
MSc in Animal Science - elective study
A elective study in a relevant academic area for Animal Science.
A student who has completed a project outside the course scope valued at has acquired:
- The issue as well as relevant methods and theories.
- How to deal with an issue within a defined academic framework, with emphasis on problem formulation, problem analysis and action plan.
The skills to:
- Perform a problem analysis on the basis of a methodological/theoretical framework and evaluate the importance of the method/theory chosen.
- Present a clear, unambiguous problem formulation and communicate the consideration of same in a clear, straightforward manner.
- Evaluate alternative methodological/theoretical approaches to dealing with the problem formulation.
- Search for information independently.
The ability to:
- Reach an unambiguous conclusion in relation to the problem formulation and, more generally, in relation to the academic area.
- Reflect critically and independently on the assignment field and its scientific and societal importance.
- Discuss the scientific and societal importance of the issue.
- 15 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Written assignment, 1 blockOral examination, 60 minuteswritten assignment, oral defence lasting approx. 30-60 minutes, including a presentation lasting approx. 10-20 minutes.
- Exam registration requirements
Written assignment must have been handed in.
- All aids allowed
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- No external censorship
Criteria for exam assesment
On comlection the students schould have the competencies described in "Learning Ourcome"