SASK14201E Projects outside the course scope Animal Science 7,5 ECTS
MSc in Animal Science - elective study
A elective study in a relevant academic area for Animal Science.
A student who has completed a project outside the course scope valued has acquired:
- The academic area.
- The context in which the assignment is positioned.
- The relationship between problem formulation and problem analysis within a given academic framework.
The skills to:
- Present a clear, unambiguous problem formulation and communicate the consideration of same in a clear, straightforward manner.
- Evaluate alternative methodological/theoretical approaches to dealing with the problem formulation.
- Search for information independently.
The ability to:
- Reflect on an issue and put it into perspective in relation to other issues within the subject area in question.
- Demonstrate independence in solving the assignment.
- 7,5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Written assignment, 1 blockwritten assignment
- Exam registration requirements
Written assignment must have been handed in.
- All aids allowed
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- No external censorship
Criteria for exam assesment
On comlection the students schould have the competencies described in "Learning Ourcome"