NSCPHD1051 PhD Summer School: SYNthetic BIOlogy: From pro- to eukaryotic SYStems - SYNBIOSYS
The PhD course database is under construction. If you want to sign up for this course, please click on the link in order to be re-directed. Link: https://phdcourses.ku.dk/nat.aspx
For information please go to: http://cpsc.ku.dk/calendar/2016/phd-summer-course-2016/
Participation in this course will enable PhD students:
1) to get an up-to-date understanding of current topics and methods within synthetic biology in photosynthetic and non-photosynthetic organisms,
2) to get an overview of commonly used organisms and DNA-based inventory parts for a broad variety of organisms,
3) to discuss their own projects with experts in the field, and
4) to build a network within the field.
Notice will be given to students in due time before the course
For registration please go to: http://cpsc.ku.dk/calendar/2016/summer-school-2016/
- 4 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Course participation under invigilation1) Assessment of the participants based on their short talks/ poster presentations (own area of interest, posters specifically prepared for the course).
2) Evaluation of the participant’s assignments prepared during the course.
- Marking scale
- passed/not passed
- Censorship form
- No external censorship