NIGK14044U Environmental Soil Sciences (Part 2)
MSc Programme in Agriculture
This competence-line course teaches state-of the art research within the field environmental soil science.
Chemical and physical soil processes in relation to agriculture and environment, nutrien cycling, soil in relation to land use changes.
- read scientific literature related to the course subjects.
- apply, evaluate and analyze methods, theories and data related to the course subjects.
- use correct scientific definitions and terms.
- give short, concise and well-illustrated oral presentation on the basis of scientific papers.
- write a short, concise report
Identify and work out proposal for solving comlex geographical problems using theory, data and methods at local or global scale.
- Project work
- Theory exercises
- 7,5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Written assignmentOral examination, 20 minutesThe written assignment is prepared during the course and must be handed in prior to the exam week. The oral exam uses the written assignment as its point of departure. It includes the titles listed in the officially approved reading list.
- Without aids
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- External censorship
Criteria for exam assesment
See learning outcome.