ITSEKABA11 Individualized study unit
BSc in Pharmacy, elective, MSc Pharmacy, elective, MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences (cand.scient.pharm.), elective, MSc in Medicinal Chemistry - elective, Master's degree in Pharmaceutical Science (cand.scient), elective
The course description covers an independent research study or report or similar. The description may be used in connection with:
- master programme elective modules
- a scholarship
- an internship or similar in a pharmaceutical company or at a university in Denmark or abroad.
- a project course for students from Denmark and abroad who are not enrolled in programmes at the Faculty but who carry out project with supervisors from one of the participating departments.
When enrolling for the course module, and before it starts, students must consult a supervisor regarding the details of their particular course, and prepare detailed descriptions of the following:
- the course title
- the academic content of the course
- the objective of the course
- the number of ECTS credits the course carries
- supplementary learning outcomes with specific academic goals related to the specific project
- supplementary grades related to the specific project and the specific academic goals listed
- language (the course may be undertaken in Danish or English. If it is undertaken in English any concluding exam must also be in English)
- exam type
- grading (i.e. pass/fail, or the seven-point scale)
The purpose of the course module is to give students the opportunity to organise and complete an individual programme of studies governed by academic and personal interests, in collaboration with a supervisor. The module can be undertaken in Denmark or abroad.
At the end of the course, students should have increased their:
- academic insight and knowledge
- independence, partly with regard to planning and conducting major assignments.
To be agreed by the student and supervisor.
The student(s) and supervisor determine how to assess student performance. This may be on a pass/fail basis or according to the seven point grading scale.
- Project work
Students enrolled at the University of Copenhagen complete an electronic form and address the factors listed under "Content". The form is available at the student's program website at KU-net.
- 30 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Other under invigilationWritten assignment under invigilationThe student(s) and supervisor determine the assessment details. It may consist of a written report, a poster, a talk, an oral exam or similar.
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- No external censorship
Supervisor without external examiner.
Criteria for exam assesment
is awarded for an excellent performance displaying a high level of command of all aspects of the relevant material, including general and supplementary learning outcomes, with no or only a few minor weaknesses.