NSCPHD1014 Categories and Topology (CatTop)
Topics in algebraic topology centered around the use of categories in homotopy theory. Topics include classifying spaces, simplicial sets, algebraic K-theory of exact categories, homotopy colimits and homology decompostions.
- Knowledge: To display knowledge of the course topics and content, at the level of a beginning researcher.
- Skills: To be able to use the acquired knowledge to perform computations.
- Competencies: To be able to produce independent proofs in
the acquired knowledge.
Please register at: email@example.com
- 7,5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Continuous assessmentWeekly exercises.
- Marking scale
- passed/not passed
- Censorship form
- No external censorship
One internal examiner
- 30 minutes oral exam without preparation time. No aids allowed. Several internal examiners
Criteria for exam assesment
The student must in a satisfactory way demonstrate that he/she has mastered the learning outcome.
- Theory exercises