NIDK10002U Sport Psychological Interventions
MSc Programme in Humanities and Social Sport Sciences
Theories for and models of sport psychological interventions, diagnostic instruments, observation techniques, psychological skills training, coaching, group dynamical interventions and evaluation methods.
- Acquire a wide breadth of knowledge of key issues and current research in the area of sport psychological interventions in different sport settings
- Develop an understanding of the theoretical underpinning of sport psychological interventions
- Learn to integrate the theory of sport and psychology with research and practical application
- Design an intervention study based on the acquired knowledge
- Present a case study and intervention design in written form
Teaching material will appear on the course website.
- 7,5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Written assignment, written during the courseThe student will submit two obligatory written assignments (5 pages maximum) and a written case study (maximum 15 pages - during the course). The case study design will include a specific description of the case, a theoretically based selection of an intervention, a description of the intervention strategy as well as the method of evaluation of the intervention’s effectiveness.
The case study will count for 70% of the grade and the other two written assignments for 15% each. All three assignments must be passed.
- All aids allowed
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- External censorship
same as ordinary - completed (and passed) assignments may be re-used. Written asignments and case studies, if failed or not delivered, must be handed in no later than two weeks prior to the end of registration for reexamination.
Criteria for exam assesment
- Practical exercises