NDAK15013U Advanced Topics in Image Analysis (ATIA)
The purpose of this course is to expose the student to selected advanced topics in image analysis. The course will bring the student up to a level sufficient for master thesis work within image analysis and computer vision. Focus is not on specific topics, but rather on recent research trends.
- Selected advanced topics in image analysis.
- Read, review and understand recent scientific papers.
- Apply the knowledge obtained by reading scientific papers.
- Compare methods from computer vision and image analysis and assess their potentials and shortcommings.
- Understand advanced methods, and to transfer the gained knowledge to solutions to small problems.
- Plan and carry out self-learning.
- Present the result of small assignments in scientific writing.
- 7,5 ECTS
- Type of assessment
- Written assignmentThe report is written during the course.
Electronic submission of individual written report.
- All aids allowed
- Marking scale
- 7-point grading scale
- Censorship form
- No external censorship
Several internal examiners
Resubmission of written report no later than two weeks before the re-exam.
Criteria for exam assesment
See Learning Outcome.
- Class Instruction
- Project work